Styling Coaching with John Cooper
Women notice and appreciate attention to detail in men’s attire. If she’s looking at you, what are the first things that will make you attractive before the two of you have even spoken? Learn how to make amazing first and lasting impressions, create a positive self image to achieve greater success with women your career and lifestyle.
John offers one on one style coaching in London and Brighton to recreate your visual identity for maximum impact.
Each session’s focus is on every client as an individual and its aim is to facilitate the client in finding and expressing their own sense of style –a style which suits their personality and is unique to them, but that also takes into consideration their body shape and very importantly, their everyday lifestyle!
Whether it’s a total wardrobe overhaul, shopping and a theory session needed, or just an afternoon of shopping for a few key items, style coaching sessions can be tailored to meet the clients individual needs.
PACKAGE #1- Style Consultation
- 1 on 1 Consultation: Over coffee John will discuss with you your interests, lifestyle and budget and advise you on suitable style and clothing options for you.
- Style coaching: John will sit down with you and take you through the ABC’s of Style and the Do’s & Dont’s showing various picture examples ranging from head to toe.
- Notes: Exclusive Natural Lifestyles Style notes with theory, tips and guidelines for you to keep.
PACKAGE #2- Consultation, Wardrobe Detox, Personal Styling & Bespoke Shopping
- 1 on 1 Consultation
- Wardrobe Detox: Will work out what to throw out, what to keep and what you need
- 1 day Shopping: Based on your consultation, personal shopper maps out a route around the shops handles the sales assistants, gives unbiased style advice and recommendations on new outfits, brands and accessories.
- Photo Report: During the coaching sessions, clients can be photographed “before and after”and also during your Wardrobe detox and shopping trips. The photos are emailed to the clients so they can have a visual report on all outfits tried on, and a reference for how the outfits were styled and accessorised.
- Notes: Exclusive Natural Lifestyles Style guide with theory, tips and guidelines for you to keep.
- Optional Haircut/Grooming: Clients are taken to recommended hairdressers (based on budget and styles required) plus any grooming services required (ie waxing, dyeing, clipping etc).
- 8 hours personalised service.
PACKAGE #3- Professional studio photoshoot
- Professional photoshoot in private studio with world famous portrait photographer
- Optional hairstyling
- Digital Image retouching
Thanks for all your help again. I really have a new found appreciation for style and people watching has gone up another level.
Jonny Cooper has completely ruined my wardrobe! Any clothes I owned before a styling session with Mr Cooper I pretty much hate them all! Nothing seems to fit anymore. Most stuff feels baggy and I look like a little kid who has sneaked into my dads wardrobe when I wear my work suits.
A week ago if you asked me if I had style I would have replied “more than most”, and I would not have even known I was lying! The truth is I had no clue but I only know that after I got the insiders line from Jonny. I now walk the streets with different lenses in and I see how this game really works. The best bit is that it is actually a lot of fun. Just watching what other guys wear at first made me want to slap my head and go and give them a shake. Then I realised what awesome news this is for me and have replaced head slapping with a very smug grin 49 out of 50 guys in the street I see do not possess girl-vision when it comes to fashion and that means 49 less guys for me to contend with! I also see now how the ugly bloke got the hot girl… actually let me back track. I now know how about 50% of cases the ugger got the girl, cos he’s got a bit of style. The other 50% is still a mystery.
It started with a skype session. What felt like a general chit chat and exchanging views on style was far more to Jonny. The next day I rolled into Brighton with a dandy looking character with a warm grin waiting for me at the gate. The cheeky chappy had my whole day mapped out and what a day. We went through my old wardrobe in great detail to explain what I was doing wrong and on the flipside how to make it right, what the wrong stuff was saying about me and most importantly how to say the right things… without even moving my lips!
The yellow skull t-shirt and transformers watch were out Apparently James Bond would not approve. When it came to the shopping itself Jonny is a man on a mission and it’s definitely worth going the extra mile to Brighton. He seemed to know the area, the shop, the person, the shelf and the exact item for me. The man is a fashion sniper! I highly recommend a big breakfast and a can of red bull cos the man puts new meaning to shop til you drop! All along the way there were little hints and tips to why things work and the men of Brighton were more than helpful in showing how not to do it!
I returned home and met a female friend who works in fashion. She knew I’d gone shopping in Brighton but I’d kept the fact I had a style ally with me as a secret. She loved my look, went mad and got the camera out when she saw me and instantly said “who did that?”. I guess she lacked confidence in my shopping ability. The best bit was I was actually wearing most of my own stuff from before. Jonny just showed me how to wear it in a style and combination that worked for me. I also got told I look like Jude Law yesterday, I was suspicious at first too, but the girl assures me it was very much intended as a compliment!
I knew that I needed a bit of help with styling and really I just wanted to do a big shopping trip so I didn’t have to go again for a couple of years. My worry was that in 2 years I’d have to go and see someone again to do my shopping for me. A session with Jonny is not like that at all. It is not really about shopping at all, it’s about learning how style works and using it to your advantage… for life! Plus you get to look cool at the end of it all